US1292 Buckhead Meat Midwest Inc.-Illinois Division
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
· Monday – Friday schedules available
· Competitive pay
· Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
· Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits
· Generous retirement benefits
· Employee discount programs
· Referral Bonus
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Safety programs
· Service recognitions and employee rewards
· Cross training opportunities
· More benefits, too many to name
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
· Personal protective equipment and masks provided
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- A wide variety of machines operated. Responsible for the full life cycle of finished meat products through the Packaging Process
- Match tickets with the product, perform a quality check of items/weights, ensure the product meets customer specifications, process orders through the Cyrovac machine, ensure accuracy, pack and palletize
- Must be able to safely operate the machine for the intended purpose
- Basic troubleshooting of machinery
- Must be able to keep up with the line speed of machinery
- Must be able to lift at times, able to meet yields, volume (lbs. per hour) and quality standards
- 30 days working in the plant and have a good safety record
- Production knowledge
- attention to detail skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.