US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Pay:$71,000.00 - $106,500.00You may be eligible to participate in the Company's Incentive Plan.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. Exceptions/exclusions may apply
This role is responsible to assist in opportunity areas as defined by the FTR leadership team. This role would support the Finance Transformation team in transitioning work to SBS as well as supporting ongoing operations including making improvements to reports and databases. If issues are identified, the Finance Transformation Project Team Member would work with the FTR team, OPCO and SBS operations team to develop a mitigating plan and/or action steps to mitigate the issue or risk. Assist key stakeholders to ensure key milestones and quality standards are met. Participates by leading in integration testing, data conversion, training and root cause assessment.
- 71,000.00 -106,500.00 USD Annual
Drive Process Standardization and Data Standards
- Participation with integration testing, data conversion, change management and training
- Provide Transition support in deployments across business units related to financial processes and systems
- Work with project management office team members to determine appropriate location of activities (Field, SBS, Global, etc)
- Partner with project team to develop a transition plan, timeline, and communications plan
- Participate in cross functional meetings to design standard process that adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley controls
Customer Support, Research and Resolution
- Point of reference for inquiries and questions from OpCos after deployment Go-Live
- Participate in activities related to stabilization requirements
- Understand impact to external and internal customers during transitions and provide required support
- Responsible to identify root cause and provide necessary remediation or changes required
- Drive visibility and continuous improvement through metrics and best-practice targets
- Recommend procedure and policy changes (new or enhanced)
- Need to be able to quickly assert themselves into their current assignment
- Has the ability to work in fast paced teams and understand downstream impact to financials to articulate to all stakeholders and understand the cross functional impact within the organization
- Shadowing and training with seasoned professionals
Continuous Improvement & Enable Organizational Alignment
- Learn all process and procedures to recommend design standardization across delivery centers and Field operations
- Partners with the Operations stakeholders and project teams on continuous improvement solutions
- Responsible for successful transformation activities
- Understand key takeaways and best practices during each deployment to ensure a continuous improvement model for key stakeholders and recommend strategies for future deployment actions
- Demonstrated ability to make positive/active contributions to assist the organization in achieving its key financial & growth goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and leverage resources (people, processes and technology) to achieve goals leading initiatives and projects
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders in all levels and areas
- Bachelors degree or higher equivalent degree in Finance-related field
- 5+ Years of Accounting and Finance experience
- Experience in Controllership Activities including views across General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, and Receivables preferred
- Project Management skills with focus on change management
- Analytics including strong command of Excel or other planning tools
- Financial Management with strong Accounting and Cost management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teaming skills to work with business groups inside & outside of Finance
- Ability to collaborate and work across functions within Sysco
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.