US2568 Crown 1 Enterprises, Inc.
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts by managing the Multi-Unit Sales function/ organization. The main focus is to lead the efforts of the manufacturing company in the area innovative product development and sales. Focus is on developing and growing relationships with existing and new customers and managing and improving sales and profitability with existing customers and prospects. At a minimum the role will be responsible for sales growth of $8MM> $10MM annually from existing and prospective new accounts
- Coordinate and lead the development of new innovative products in response to customer requests and as part of the company’s product development plan and ongoing sales growth strategy. Presentation of products as developed to existing and new customers, emphasizing salable features to benefit the customer. Coordinate product changes, requirements, etc. once approved by the customer, with purchasing and operations
- Act at primary point of contact between the customer and company to work out details regarding services, products, and problems. Communication with customers is key. Respond promptly to all complaints from customers and follow up to ensure problem resolution in a timely matter.
- Resource management: Responsible for allocating all company resources for the successful on boarding and management of customer accounts and new products. Includes purchasing, production, merchandising, FSQA and regulatory, warehouse and logistics, resource development development and training: Conducting customer visits, presentations and business reviews.
- Coordinate overall company efforts to ensure continuous high service levels by efficiently and profitably managing, serving, and growing designated multi unit customers.
- Work directly with suppliers as needed to customize product offering and cost to best match customer needs and price .
- Work with President and VP of Operations to coordinate activity and annual sales plan for customers
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality Or Culinary Arts
- 7 + years of relevant industry with Sales experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to be able to communicate to customers and solve any problems
- Great Internal and external customer service
- Leadership and team building/development Skills
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have Valid driver’s license. Must be able to travel as needed
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.