US0013 Sysco Central Texas (Division of USA I)
Sales Territory:US-TX-New Braunfels
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
Brief role description:
This position is responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts by managing the CMU and LCC Contract Sales Organization. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company within our broadline OpCos ($319MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & LCC combined).
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Resource management: allocating resources, overseeing account management, manage to the monthly sales plan and profitability of CMU/LCC business, executing performance management policies, business planning; Champion change in the Contract Sales department; escalation point of contact for customer issues;
- Resource development and training: Attending Customer visits, presentations and Business Reviews with Account Executives; Leading Team Huddles; Oversee management of MDA Compliance; Build effective relationships with current/prospective customers
- Sysco 360 - oversee effective utilization of the CRM tool for: account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Deliver Training: Customer Digital Experience, My Sysco Reporting, My Sysco Truck, Sysco360 and day to day best practices
- High school diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred.
- 5 years of Sysco experience or 5 years of relevant industry w/ Sales management (managing a portfolio of business and people) experience.
- Ability to manage and motivate a sales organization within an OpCo managing $319MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & LCC combined
- Ability to multi task
- Familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications
- Effectively present information
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of MS Office
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.