US1490 North Star Seafood, LLC
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
This is an executive finance position responsible for directing and coordinating activities of department, region, administrative division, or specific function of the financial institution by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Interaction with other departments within the organization and coordinating projects and action plans is paramount in performing the duties of this position.
- Identify through consultation with the President and senior management team the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Partner with the senior management team and other team members in all departments to drive execution of key action items to achieve plan results.
- Analyze the results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results.
- Provide analysis in key areas
- Develop the annual profit plan in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Develop accurate 18-month financial forecasts each month
- Manage the financial manager, credit team and inventory control team, accountants and any other direct reports to achieve plan goals in these areas.
- Set goals, manage and train staff to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
- Consult and work directly with the Sysco Business Services team to achieve financial goals
- Perform a variety of other duties across a wide spectrum to evaluate the financial impact of plans and processes to achieve goals, assist other departments in their goals and processes, measure customer profitability, perform numerous daily functions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- A minimum of six years in a CFO or Director of Finance position preferred
- Foodservice experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Database programming experience preferred
- A strong work ethic and a team player attitude
· Monday - Friday schedules available
· Competitive pay
· Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
· Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits
· Generous retirement benefits
· Employee discount programs
· Referral Bonus
· Safety programs
· Service recognitions and employee rewards
· Cross training opportunities
· More benefits, too many to name
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
· Personal protective equipment and masks provided
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.