Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
The Multimedia IoT SoC Engineering team is searching for a hands-on, team oriented engineer with SoC/ASIC/IP verification expertise. In this role, candidate will be responsible for the verification of SoC and/or IPs that implement innovative Video, Imaging and Audio technologies for IoT applications. If you have a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills, this is the ideal position for you. Responsibilities include:
- Developing verification components, preparing and executing test plan for complex Video, Imaging and/or Audio IPs.
- Working on IP as well as SoC level verification including Gate Level Simulations.
- Develop verification environment and deploy innovative solutions to have efficient and robust pre-silicon verification
The candidate should have completed B Tech/M Tech degree and knowledge of digital design and microelectronics concepts. Candidate should have knowledge and familiarity of ASIC standard Simulation & Debugging tools, HDL & HVL (Verilog/SystemVerilog) and scripts/languages (C/C++/Perls etc).
Knowledge of Video/Imaging/Audio standards and standard bus protocol (AHB/AXI) is an added advantage.
- B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech (ECE or Computer Science
- Knowledge of HVL (SystemVerilog, SystemC), HDL (Verilog), C/C++ and scripts (perl, shell).
- Experience in Industry standard simulation & debugging tools i.e. Questa/VCS and Verdi etc.
- Excellent debugging and analytical abilities
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Shubha R.Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top