Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
The validation engineer works with the ASIC development team to define and execute a validation exercise to very a new product meets the design requirements.
- Develop validation plan
- Create bench environment for validation
- Work with test engineers to define environment on ATE that is used for validation
- Execute validation and publish information for review
- Communicate final results and apply results to data sheet updates, if needed
- Semiconductor design
- Microcontroller system architecture
- Mixed signal
- Semiconductor technology (for determining needed product samples for validation)
- Embedded system design including microcontroller programming (C and C++)
- Statistical techniques
- PCB design – schematic creation
- Use of validation tools environment
- Ability to communicate with test engineers to use ATE as validation platform
- Good team skills
- Bachelor’s degree in EE is required.
- 1-3 years of experience
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top