Talent Acquisition Specialist
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
This positions reports to the Regional Talent Acquisition leader. This role will also focus on hiring for both technical and non-technical positions.
- Source and build candidate pipelines for technical and non-technical positions
- Proactively identifies and recruits passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
- Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill and quality of hire
- Build a strong partnerships across various functions with hiring managers, business leaders and HR team
- Support with coordinating interviews, creating offer letters and negotiations
- 5 to 7 years of full life cycle recruiting experience at a technology company and/or a staffing firm
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency with ability to juggle multiple positions
- Strong PC skills and experience in web-based applicant tracking tools
- Strong interest in technology
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for a semiconductor company is a huge plus
- Ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top