Supplier Quality Engineer
- Reporting to the Director of Supplier Quality, this position will be responsible for the quality performances of all COF & substrates suppliers located across China/Asia.
- Be responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met for all assigned suppliers and contract manufacturing partners
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services by creating or modifying inspection instructions, coordinating the disposition of non-conforming material, and obtaining documented effective supplier corrective/preventative actions for non-conforming material
- Leads suppliers in improving corrective actions and part quality through the development and use of quality tools such as 8D process, cause and effect diagrams, FMEA, SPC, and DOE
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiar in COF process and capable to perform DOE, FMEA, process control, cost evaluation and material analysis
- With LCD driver or flip-chip assembly experience will be plus.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in high volume consumer electronics – preferred in mobile phone or LCM; Or, exposure in semiconductor manufacturing
- Self-starting, strong technical aptitude, positive attitude, service-oriented, and excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and verbal) are required
- This role will require approximately 30% travel
- Engineering degree required. Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Material Science or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Unquestionable integrity, drive to succeed and accomplish team challenges in a dynamic, hardworking, fast-growing business environment
Back to top