Staff Verification Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Develop verification testbench components for chip/module level using System Verilog, C & Perl
- Use high level language concepts (Object oriented, UVM/OVM/VMM etc) to develop extendable environment.
- Define and execute detailed verification plan from spec working with architects, designers, system engineers.
- Write tests, automate regression scripts and regression environment.
- Incorporate code-coverage, functional coverage, assertions, cover-groups etc to achieve 100% verification completeness prior to tapeout.
- Debug tests, run gate level simulations at unit/sdf delays
- Develop automated/scripted design flows for the above mentioned development processes
- Participate in FPGA/silicon debug and analysis
- Organized and creative thinker, motivated, and independent learner who can multitask in a dynamic environment, able to create and implement new solutions where required
- Excellent debugging skills in both SW and ASIC hardware
- Must be good in building verification environments preferably using the verification subset of high level languages like System Verilog (OVM, VMM), Specman, C/PLI etc.
- Must be proficient in Verilog (System Verilog preferred).
- Proficiency in scripting language like Perl, Tcl/Tk, Shell is a definite plus.
- Experience with simulators like ncVerilog (Incisive), VCS, Eldo and debug tools like Verdi/Debussy
- Good understanding of latest formal verification techniques, assertions, OOP etc is a plus.
- Understanding or prior experience with Industry standard protocols like USB, SPI, SATA, Ethernet, DisplayPort, SRIO etc is a definite plus
- Understanding or Prior Experience in ARM/Tensillica Processor platforms is a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to clearly document plans.
- Ability to interface with different teams and prioritize work based on project needs.
- BE/B.Tech 3-5 years
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top