Staff Tool Software Engineer
Synaptics is looking to hire a world class Staff Compiler Engineer to work in a talented and motivated team of great engineers. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of significant parts of the C/C++ compiler. You will get a chance to work on several interesting and challenging problems, working on compilers for cutting-edge custom built ASICs. In addition, the candidate will work with the silicon architects to help define future generations of microcontrollers used in our embedded touch solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MS or PhD preferred).
- Minimum 8 years of experience and strong background in compilers, assemblers and related tools.
- Strong C/C++ and assembly programming skills.
- Familiarity with CISC/RISC CPU architectures.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and programming languages, including:
- Code generation and optimizations
- Data flow analysis
- GCC, LLVM and CLANG experience will be a big plus
- Good understanding of programming languages.
- Ability to work in a wide range of environments, including UNIX, Cygwin, and Windows
- Ability to work with other Engineers working Simulator, debugger and run time libraries
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top