Staff Test Engineer
Synaptics is searching a Team oriented ASIC Product/Test Engineer to support new product introduction and continuous care of manufacturing data, yield monitoring and improvement during production. The ideal candidate must demonstrate solid understanding of:
- Test development and methodology
- Production and yield management
- Analysis of disposition of production material
- Statistical data analysis and usage of the tools
- The responsibility will involve direct communication with the new product introduction team, and the management of the ASIC supply chain vendors.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 7 or more years of industry experience in product and test engineering.
- Proven track record at releasing new product to high volume production and successful sustaining the product in production.
- Solid understanding of testing methodology, testing program development, yield and debug techniques.
- To drive and deliver reduction in product manufacturing cost including yield improvement and cost reduction
- Understanding of semiconductor processes and the relationship with testing and failure mechanism.
- Experience with data analysis tools for yield tracking and yield improvement analysis.
- Good analytical and debug skills (datapower a plus).
- Familiar with Advantest V93K SOC tester
- Good communication skills – English.
- Willingness to travel
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top