Staff System Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
As the System Engineer for Synaptics you will be responsible for designing, analyzing and integrating various aspects of our touch sensing technology. You will also be interfacing with other groups within Synaptics and outside partners and customers to adapt the technology in custom applications.
- Take new designs from concept to mass production, define design boxes and manufacturing processes with end-to-end responsibility.
- Obtain thorough knowledge and experience of capacitive touch based technology and their applications and related product design including touchpad and finger print reader.
- Be the technical lead of a design team for capacitive touch technology based product design.
- Research and develop new technology, methods and process for enhanced capacitive touch product performance.
- Lead the effort in investigating technical issues and provide optimal solutions.
- BSEE or MSEE (preferred) with 8 years analog/digital circuit design experience and strong component level circuit debugging skills.
- Experience in leadership with cross functional team to drive and implement design from initial design conception to manufacturing release
- Automotive product design experience is a key preferred qualification.
- Experience as a lead hardware engineer in mobile phone design, notebook PC design, or mixed signal ASIC design is a plus.
- Experience in firmware/software development and software testing is beneficial to the job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Willing to travel overseas.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top