Staff Software Engineer
- Taipei, Taiwan
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer
Synaptics is looking for a highly motivated and talented Sr Software Engineer. As a member of the software tool team, you will be responsible for developing windows-based software tool that will support both our internal and external customers using Synaptics' Touch Solutions.
- Develop software diagnostics and testing tools that interact with Synaptics touch devices
- Provide technical assistance and resolution to identify, define and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain and update existing software applications.
- Design and develop Microsoft Windows applications in C++, C#, using Microsoft .NET frameworks.
- Prepare clear technical specification and presentations.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Travel- 15%
- 10+ years of .NET WPF and UI design experience
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 - 2017
- Strong skills in object-oriented design and development.
- Strong C#, C++, XML, and multi-threading design and development skills
- Excellent problem solving, programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Experience writing Python scripts
- Experience testing Android Application
- Experience using Android Debug Bridge
Back to top