Staff Planning Specialist
- Responsible for managing supply (capacity, material risk buy and tooling) in response to demand management requirements for new product MP.
- Evaluate inventory at all levels and determine if meet projected customer requirements.
- Monitor backlog and drive support from functional teams (manufacturing and test engineering, quality and supply chain teams) to resolve issues with contract manufacturers (including Foundry, Packaging, Test and module houses) that are impacting production and delivery schedules.
- Support sales team with current schedule dates or issues that may impact delivery dates
- Drive MRP related to ASIC scheduling
- Provide logistics help on servicing customer orders
- Manage relationship with manufacturers along with keeping ASIC manufacturers properly loaded
- Drive continuous improvement to efficiency and cycle time reduction
- Work with Cross functional Teams on BOM, supply chain, pricing and lot tracking transaction set up properly for new product before MP.
- 5 years' experience in material, production and manufacturing and test
- capacity planning, material control and logistics in Semiconductor industry
- Degree holder or above in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of supplier/subcontractor management in semiconductor industry or equivalent
- Detail-minded and process oriented
- A dynamic team player with interpersonal and analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and facilitate virtual and face-toface meetings
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible to visit supplier sites in Taiwan or overseas
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong PC skills, well versed in MS Office and MS Excel
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top