Staff Firmware Engineer
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer- Multimedia
Location: Shanghai - Keyuan Rd
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com .
Synaptics has an exciting opportunity for a Linux kernel and BSP Developer with an emphasis on Kernel and low level BSP. You will be part of a team creating complete BSP which running with Linux for all chips in our Business Unit, you are the creator who magically made the chip full functionally.
- BS/MS in CS/EE or related majors, familiar with arm low level software.
- Have experience on device driver implementation, such as I2C/SPI/USB/nand/emmc, etc.
- Have a deep Knowledge of AARCH64 architecture
- Strong practical C experience in a cross-compilation environment
- Knowledge of Operating Systems concepts and Linux kernel internal
- Strong knowledge of modern 2D/3D graphic technologies, familiar with OpenGLES/Vulkan
- Excellent communication and documentation skill in English
- Familiar with Wifi/BT and its implementation from top to low on android/Linux system
- Familiar with graphic implementation on android/Linux
- Experience on development trust zone/Linux kernel is a big plus
- Work experience in Android HWC/Gralloc/HWUI/Surface Flinger is a plus.
- Team worker, being able to work in a group, share tasks, complete tasks, and work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Proven ability to work across many technology areas, act proactively and own a problem
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Shubha R.Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top