Sr/Staff Software engineer
- Bangalore, India
The Multimedia software team is searching for bright engineers to join the team to work Android TV, Linux set-top box software development. The team is involved in the development of audio/video/camera device drivers, multimedia framework & streaming protocols, DRM/CAS platform driver etc.
- Pre-post silicon bring up and validation of Display, Audio, Camera Pipeline
- Pre-post silicon bring up and validation of Display, Audio, Camera Interfaces like HDMI, MIPI DSI, I2S, SPDIF, MIPI CSI.
- Development of secure device drivers and framework drivers for Display & Camera like DRM-KMS, FB, V4L2
- Experience in one or more of the below areas
- Device drivers (Display/HDMI/HDCP/MIPI/Audio/Camera)
- Pre/post silicon validation -Display/MIPI DSI, CSI/HDMI/HDCP/Audio/Camera ISP
- Linux Graphics/Video/Audio subsystem - FB driver, DRM-KMS, V4L2/ALSA
- Android TV Display/Camera framework
- Excellent skills in C/C++ programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux system programming and kernel drivers.
- Experience in trusted software development in Secure OS/TEE
- Good design, programming and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in CSE/ECE from premier institutions with more than 70% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
Back to top