Sr.Staff Software Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com
- Development of biometrics software for automotive markets including fingerprint sensing, image processing, matching and system API
- Work closely with algorithm & architecture teams to implement and optimize biometrics algorithms to run on resource constrained embedded devices
- 12+ years of Industry experience.
- Required: Strong C/C++ and embedded systems software development skills on ARM, Tensilica and x86 platforms
- Required: Prior hands-on experience in automotive software development and standards such as A-SPICE, ISO26262, MISRA-C and CERT-C
- Required: Ability to take ownership of significant feature sets and drive them from design to completion
- Educational qualifications: M.S. in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Desired: Ph.D.
- Desired: Prior experience in developing fingerprint sensing and matching software
Synaptics is equal opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top