Sr. Stock Administrator
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
The Sr. Stock Administrator is primarily responsible for all operational aspects of the administration of the company's global equity plans.
- Maintain stock administration Equity Edge database
- Responsible for all domestic and international equity activities related to RSA, NQSO, ISO and RSU grant issuances and releases.
- Work with Payroll, outside advisor and providers on global mobility matters and ensure appropriate rates are applied for taxable events.
- Overall accountability for maintaining and enhancing the Stock Administration intranet site.
- Drive all global equity-related year-end communication, processes and mailings.
- Implement and create processes, identify areas for streamlining and increasing efficiency across the department, maintain and improve procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments.
- Assist with SEC filings such as Form 3, 4 and 5s.
- Manage Global ESPP from enrollment to purchases
- Assist in preparing schedules for proxy and other statutory reporting
- Process and report all aspect of China SAFE transactions
- Assist and track 10b5-1 plan
- Process Year-end statements
- Assist with month, quarter and year-end financial close and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in global stock plan administration for a publicly traded company
- CEP designation, preferred
- High degree of sensitivity and discretion in working with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Highly developed audit and compliance skills
- Team player
- Ability to effectively work with individuals 1:1
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top