Sr. Software Engineer
- Works with Customers to understand requirements and translates design requirements into functional requirements.
- Works with members of Core and Platform teams to define, develop and implement software for fingerprint sensors.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies fingerprint software to resolve customer issues. Tracks customer milestones and deliverables and ensures cross functional team are available to support customer requirements.
- Mentors junior engineers in customer support team and provides training to FAE (Field Application Engineers).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Engineering preferable)
- 8+ years of experience developing applications on Linux Platform
- 3+ years of experience in working on Android Platform
- Well versed with Android NDK programming, JAVA and JNI
- Good understanding of multithreading, IPC concepts.
- Good understanding of shell scripts and installation packing
- Experience in Linux kernel and device drivers
- Knowledge of USB and SPI protocols.
- Experience working in a Trustzone environment.
- The candidate should be proficient in C/C++ with excellent debugging skills
- Ability to adapt coding style to coding standards.
- Should have very good written and oral communication skills.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top