Sr. Software Engineer
- Works with Customers to understand requirements and translates design requirements into functional requirements.
- Works with members of Core and Platform teams to define, develop and implement software for fingerprint sensors.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies fingerprint software to resolve customer issues. Tracks customer milestones and deliverables and ensures cross functional team are available to support customer requirements.
- Mentors junior engineers in customer support team and provides training to FAE (Field Application Engineers).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Engineering preferable)
- 3+ years of experience developing applications on Linux Platform
- 3+ years of experience in working on Android Platform
- Well versed with Android NDK programming, JAVA and JNI
- Good understanding of multithreading, IPC concepts.
- Good understanding of shell scripts and installation packing
- Experience in Linux kernel and device drivers
- Knowledge of USB and SPI protocols.
- Experience working in a Trustzone environment.
- The candidate should be proficient in C/C++ with excellent debugging skills
- Ability to adapt coding style to coding standards.
- Should have very good written and oral communication skills.
Back to top