Sr. Sales Account Manager
Synaptics is looking for a highly motivated Sales Professional to support and develop business opportunity of Samsung business in Korea. Position will include occasional international travel. Join our award-winning team and watch your contributions come to market in major customer design wins.
- Possess a very strong business and technology background that enables them to drive engagements and strategy to secure design wins.
- Required to have the technical depth, business experience and market knowledge to communicate the benefits of Synaptics’ Touch, DDIC and Finger Print solution to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and have a proven track record of winning within long, and complex sales cycles.
- Requires the leadership and management capabilities to function in a matrix organization of Synaptics personnel and ecosystem partners.
- Account Management includes account plan development, contact management strategy, communication strategy development, BU alignment, project milestone review, critical issue escalation and close-loop tactical execution, Initiate customer product road show, set up executive appointment; manage QBR meeting, forecast and backlog related business planning.
- Account plan require updates at least once a quarter to refresh customer roadmap, organization, contact, challenges, revenue projection and competitors progress. Measurement is to identify every opportunity prior to competitors thru exemplary customer partnership.
- Contact management: Develop contact and executive coverage plan to have broader customer contact. It should at least includes ID, engineers, product manager, marketing, procurement, quality and executives in each business unit or wireless group(LTE, WCDMA, TD-CDMA, etc) and display group. Hold accountable to communicate SYNA value proposition in every identified contact.
- Communication strategy: Communicate customer expectation and requirement crystal clear back to Business Unit thru S-F (sales force SW ) and related internal stakeholders. Collecting feedback from internal stakeholders to create collaborative wisdom msg draft. After proper approval, send msg back to set accurate customer expectation.
- BU alignment: Provide weekly comprehensive customer status report and set up weekly call to close-loop every open issue
- Project milestone review, critical issue escalation and close-loop tactical execution: Identify impacts, critical path and challenge for success, plug key dates and action plan for Business escalation and tactically execute improvement plan to close-loop every issue
- Executive appointment: Leverage company executive visits and major exhibition event to create executive appointments
- QBR: Initiate QBR to identify gaps among Cost, Technology, Market Trend, Quality and fulfillment category and initiate and execute continuous improvement plan tactically
- Competitor tracking: Real time provide customer competitor product user experience and get sample for competitive team analysis
- Contract management: Manage contractual gaps and results to have contract signed for every direct customer.
- Provide weekly customer summary and lead in weekly customer call with KR Country Manager
- Incidents management: Collect feedback and Identify challenge impacts and timely escalate in weekly Sales meeting
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top