Sr. QA Engineer
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and execute software Test Automation/Manual test cases in order to identify software problems and their causes
- Develop Test Automation framework under Windows/Linux
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Engineering preferable)
- College or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or E.E
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of SQA experience.
- Strong knowledge of portable products (Mobtile phones, iPanel, Smart watch, etc.) QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans & test cases
- Experience in Python and Perl scripting
- Good Knowledge on Windows, Linux and Android are required and essential, also familiar with Microsoft office.
- Must be detailed oriented and have excellent analysis skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure,
Prior experience testing on embedded software is preferred.
- Understand SPI bus protocol is preferred.
- Comfortable communicating in verbal and written English.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top