Sr. Package Test Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Develop and deliver high quality automated test software to support manufacturing testing;
- Document test related software and processes plus provide training to deployed sites personnel;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues which might be occurring in the test software, test firmware;
- Continuous optimization of test software to reduce test cycle time and test costs;
- Working with other testers, developers, or field application engineer to resolve issues
- 5+ years’ experience in software development on windows platform;
- Solid C/C++ program skill;
- Strong experience in C/C++ unit test.
- Strong experience in software debug, validation and improvement.
- Other program skill like Python, LabView preferred;
- Excellent skill to handle multiple projects on short deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a good communicator with good interpersonal skills, a team player, and an analytical thinker.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top