Sr. Manager, Business Planning
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
Strategic thinking begins with the market – illuminated by deep customer and competitor insights. This role requires developing a robust understanding of the marketplace that Smart Display Division participates in and deploying an outside-in approach to develop the Division's strategic long range business plan. The strategic plan encompasses the Division's investment strategy, drives capacity planning and is the foundation for foundry strategy.
- Prepare Division's market model, Board presentations and other internal communication material in close collaboration with Senior Management and Sales Leadership.
- Provide ROI analysis for new investment opportunities.
- Prepare and present market overview and market share analysis on a regular cadence.
- Analyze financial performance of Division; monitor variances and identify trends.
- Produce and present to senior management analytic reports on business performance metrics, including a thorough review of current pipeline
- Exceptional analytical skills: able to synthesize complex and diverse information.
- Advanced Excel skills a must.
- Advanced Power Point skills with ability to present findings in a concise manner to drive home key points.
- Able to effectively communicate across departments and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics or equivalent combination of education and experience; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top