Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Responsible for implementing and improving microcontroller firmware for Conexant's embedded audio products
- Investigate customer reported issues or new feature requests, and provide firmware patches and updates to fix issues or to add new features requested.
- Generate new or modify existing test platforms to investigate and resolve issues, or to test new feature enhancements. Test platforms consist of specific instruments and PC hardware and software.
- Work with VLSI/FW engineering, on new product verification
- BSEE or equivalent and 7+ year's experience
- Experience of programming 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers in assembly language required preferable related to audio or voice communication devices.
- Familiarity with USB, I2C, I2S or other peripheral interfaces desirable
- PC Software experience desirable.
- Ability to work independently and to drive issues to closure.
- Experience of interfacing to either internal or external customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top