Sr. Business Analyst
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation.
- Works closely with Program Management and Finance teams for project spending
- Tracks incoming new projects and feasibility of the project
- Analyzes and tracks end to end project costs
- Responsible for Weekly reporting of Revenue and other Business Operations Report out
- Assists in inventory management and report out
- Helps with Royalties Review and Revenue forecasting process
- Assists in long-term std cost reduction and std cost analysis.
- Tracks weekly demantra sales revenue input and reconciles with Operations team
- Tracks Product samples spending, NRE and reconciles.
- Works closely with Finance to track RMA associated with Biometric Products Division and works with Operations to understand improvements.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- This job requires a person who is an excellent and proactive self-starter with the ability to provide previous evidence of these skills.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Analytical experience necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PPT and MS Office,
- Preferred working knowledge of Oracle ERP, Demantra, SalesForce, Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight while managing multiple projects and meeting strict deadline
- Experience understanding both business and technical processes, and effectively managing cross-functional initiatives via performance metrics and domain expertise.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top