Software Test Engineer
- Bangalore, India
The Multimedia software SQA team is looking for an engineer, who should be able to assemble and maintain test cases, create and run automation scripts, applications and other tools to provide Android STB Quality. You are expected to understand the basics of Android TV/STB . Know about Android product framework and its work flow
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/EEE/ECE/IT with 75% marks.
- 2 to 5-year experience who has a passion for software testing as a career
What you'll be doing:
- Create scripts to handle the Product automation, stability test and other issues.
- Using automation test scripts to execute automation or stability test cases
- Execute routine test case from your leader (Full/Stability/Google Certification)
- Analyze and validate results from test runs and create reports
- Must have programming experience skills in Python with automation and also usage of database , excel , xml, HTML templates and Object oriented concepts.
- Must possess basic to intermediate SQL skills
- Must have extensive usage of GIT repository, Jenkin jobs setup, automated BUILD and deployment process.
- Experience in Java programming (understanding of Android UI automation is plus point)
- Experienced and passionate about Android TV/STB/Cell Phone with a good understanding of test skills and tools (android platform tools, Android Studio,) and Android platform's framework
- Good understanding in the SQA work flow and QA's position during product life cycle
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA/Jenkins/Test Rail and understanding of CI (Continuous Integration)
- Good Knowledge of PC systems and components, ability to build and maintain test machines
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux environment & commands
- Good collaboration, written and communication skills
Synaptics is equal opportunity Employer.
Back to top