Software Lead/Manager Customer Engineering
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com
Synaptics multimedia processors are driving advancements in the connected home. By leveraging our established expertise in high-performance, power-efficient chip design, Synaptics solutions enable rich multimedia, seamless connectivity, and customized experiences on next-generation home entertainment devices. Synaptics VideoSmartTM series products include powerful single-chip 4K UHD media processors for TVs, set-top boxes, and over-the-top (OTT) streaming devices.
As a part of customer engineering team, you will be interfacing with the customers and provide support for the Synaptics Android TV SDK for STB. This team is the technical interface for the customer and handles customization requests, debugging and providing solutions to the issues raised by customer.
- 3-5 years of functioning in a contributing Manager or Lead role on a team of Embedded Software Engineers in STB or related domain.
- Experience with Set-Top-Box System on Chip (SoC) solutions.
- Experience in STB Software frameworks like Android TV or RDK.
- Functional knowledge of one or more areas of STB software stack.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving.
- Dedicated to the success of customers. Takes account of the needs of the customer, how to satisfy them and demonstrates responsiveness and owners.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in CSE/ECE from premier institutions with 12+ years of relevant industry experience.
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top