Software Engineering Manager
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com
The Multimedia software team is searching of bright engineers to join the team to work Android TV, Linux set-top box software development. The team is involved in the development of audio-video device drivers, multimedia framework, streaming protocols, DRM etc.
* Leading customer project team - providing technical leadership & responsibility for software delivery.
- Excellent skills in C/C++ programming in embedded domain.
- Good knowledge of Linux system programming and kernel drivers.
- Good design, programming and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with major companies in TV/STB domain.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in CSE/ECE from premier institutions with more than 70% aggregate marks.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in one or more of the below areas is mandatory
- Platform drivers (Video / Audio/ Display/Graphics/DRM)
- Media streaming protocols - HLS/RTSP/DASH etc.
- Media frameworks - Openmax, gstreamer
- Android TV/Media framework.
- ARM Trust Zone.
- DRM - Verimatrix/PlayReady/Marlin/Widewine/Nagra.
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top