Software Engineer Intern
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
- Porting and debugging embedded software modules
- Design and debug of performance characterization tools
- Providing support for internal design teams
- Completion of one independent project will be required
- Working towards a BS in Electrical or Computer Engr.
- C programming or embedded software design/debug
- Operating systems, preferably real-time, or networking
- Ability to read hardware schematics
- Ability to use and understand an oscilloscope and other modern test equipment
- Experience with analog and digital hardware design and debug a plus
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top