- To design, writing, programming Investigate problems and identify robust solutions quickly
- To participate in pre-scoping and scoping activity
- To fulfill/satisfy customer needs; provide onsite support when needed; initial failure analysis
- Work closely with members of the Test Engineering team, manufacturer and cross functional teams to develop quality products
- Develop ARM-based MCU firmware & Build dll of API for different application test software to test modules.
- Design, develop and maintain module or system-level test plans, test cases, test algorithm, methodology, criteria and test tools.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience software development
- Excellent communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong programming skill in C is a must
- Experience with C++ and/or C# languages
- Experience with object oriented design and programming
- Experience with design and implementation of software development tools
- Experience with embedded system FW coding, reading schematic and understand basic circuit knowledge
- Familiar with protocols like I2C, SPI, USB, SMBus.
- Familiar with common test equipment such as power supply, oscilloscope, protocol analyzer.
- Experience with LabView, python programming languages is a plus
- Can work under time pressure in response to customer's dynamic changes
- Strong teamwork orientation
- A self-starter and can be a mentor for others
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Willing to travel (mostly in Asia)
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top