Senior Validation Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA)
- Work closely with Design teams (Digital and Analog/Mixed Signal) to define DFT plans and test plans to assure complete and accurate validation.
- Design and develop components for pre-silicon validation environment using Verilog, System Verilog and test automation software's like Simutest and Vtran.
- Generation, Conversion and Verification of test vectors for different ATE platforms.
- Generate ATE Test vectors for Protocols like I2C and SPI using Perl scripting language.
- MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 3+ Yrs. experience or a BS degree and 5+ Yrs. experience is required.
- Experience with programming languages – Perl, Python, and C.
- Experience with Verilog and verification environment.
- Experience with CAD Tools Synopsys/Cadence is needed.
- Familiarity with ATE test vector requirements and test automation software's like Simutest and VTran would be a plus.
- Must have capability to debug test failures to find the root cause.
- Experience with bench test automation and software tools such as Labview would be a plus.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top