Senior Test Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
Synaptics is searching a Team oriented ASIC Test Engineer to support new product ATE program development, ASIC validation and characterization on ATE, continuous care of ATE manufacturing data, yield monitoring and test cost reduction. The ideal candidate must demonstrate solid understanding of:
- Test methodology for mass production and validation
- ATE codes development and operation
- ATE test program optimization
- FACR/RMA support
- Statistical data analysis and usage of the tools
The responsibility will involve direct communication with the new product introduction team, and the management of the ASIC supply chain vendors.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 6 or more years of industry experience in product and test engineering.
- Solid understanding of testing methodology, testing program development, yield and debug techniques.
- Familiarization with Advantest ND series and J750 series is a plus.
- Proven track record at releasing new product to high volume production and successful sustaining the product in production.
- To drive and deliver reduction in product manufacturing cost including yield improvement and cost reduction.
- Experience with data analysis tools for yield tracking and yield improvement analysis.
- Familiarization with LCD driver or touch controller architecture is a plus.
- Good analytical and debug skills (datapower is a plus).
- Good communication skills - English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Multi-tasking skills.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top