Synaptics ignited the human interface revolution and we are pioneering the relationship between people and intelligent devices. Our products are built on the company's storied research and development, extensive intellectual property and global partnerships. With solutions designed to optimize the user experience across broad markets, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make users' digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable.
PC Video Interface division within Synaptics designs ASICs to address video interfaces of docking stations, protocol converters, etc. Learn more on the dedicated product page .
As a Program Manager in our team, you will own a program execution from conception until mass production.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive program schedule for complex video interface SoC
- Track and maintain visibility of the execution status and forecast as well as priorities at all times
- Define and maintain program communication channels to assure alignment of the team and stakeholders
- Work with engineering managers to drive execution excellence, including key metrics - performance, schedule, cost, and quality.
- Monitor program risks and issues. Proactively mitigate/resolve them to keep the program quality and schedule with committed boundaries
- Prior experience in ASIC project/program management of at least 3 years required
- Experience in ASIC development flow from marketing requirements up to mass production
- Fluency with planning/tracking tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Prior hands on engineering experience in ASIC development
- Attention to detail and execution discipline
- Clear and concise communication on different levels across organization
- Knowledge of bug-tracking systems (e.g. Jira)
- Good command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- (preferred) Experience with video/PC interfaces like HDMI, DP, USB
- (preferred) Experience with SW/FW development
When applying, please comment on each bullet point above.
Successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits package as well as will be able to work in a strong, supportive and execution excellence focused organizatio n.