Senior Software Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
Synaptics is looking for a talented and passionate engineer for its IOT Division. Eligible candidates will be a member of customer engineering team responsible for App, Middleware, Driver and BSP development on Android/Linux Set-Top-Box as well as customer support. This will primarily be a Software Engineer role. Responsibility would include as following.
- Develop & maintain App/Middleware/Driver/BSP for Set-Top-Box software systems.
- Work in internal or directly with end customer to build production systems.
- work with your college and customers to ensure that requirements are well received, understood, designed & planned.
- Be engaged in the design of products from company & customer requirements.
- Be communication window between customers and internal development teams as needed.
- Join the development of advanced, cutting edge STB technologies.
- Be expected to travel in domestic or international.
- MS or BS in CS, EE or related field of leading universities.
- Experience of embedded software programming with C/C++ for embedding system for 3+ years
- Experienced in DTV, STB, Smart TV is preferred
- Experienced with Android is a strong plus
- Experienced with supporting customers.
- Good written and oral communications skills in English and mandarin.
- General knowledge of hardware, ARM architecture is preferred
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top