Senior Product Engineer
- Irvine, CA
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
The Operations Engineering team is searching for a hands-on, team oriented, Product Engineer with strong knowledge in the qualification and bring up, and production of complex IC's. In this role, the engineer will be responsible for driving product NPI activities working across design test, and foundry engineering teams, quality, and other functions as necessary. Activities include the development of test and qualification hardware, qualification and characterization plans to ensure the IC's meet all applicable quality standards, and development of production ready test programs. He/she will drive the production ramp of new products in working with internal stakeholders and suppliers, and support product success during production.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- A solid broad understanding of the IC product, test, reliability, quality concepts
- Thorough knowledge of HTOL and THB/HAST Qualification HW design, burn-in pattern conversion and bring-up
- Experience with ATE platform and test program management
- Experience of characterization data analysis, test limits setting, characterization reports creation
- Experience in chip level failure analysis and RMA support
- Program Management skills
- Deep familiarity with IC and Package Manufacturing flows
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Back to top