Senior Embedded System SW Engineer -Diagnostics
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP, and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality, and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure, and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
Our Internet of Things (IoT) Division Multimedia team is seeking an experienced and self-motivated senior embedded software engineer to work on our Audio/Video SOC Programs in an exciting and dynamic transformational environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for develop ARM based low level drivers and diagnostics test programs in C, perform SOC bandwidth and power profiling study, define validation plan, implement automation tools, and support SOC products to mass-production.
MSEE or MSCS plus 2 year experience
- Strong C programming skill; Familiar with ARM assembly and embedded system programming
- Experience on low level driver development, PHY level tuning, and silicon validation
- Familiar with ARM Architecture, MMU, GIC, and DMA concept
- Familiar with SDIO/EMMC, NAND, USB, Ethernet, PCIE protocol is a plus
- Familiar with AV interface (HDMI, Component, CVBS, I2S, SPDIF, PDM) is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux kernel and u-boot is a plus
Back to top