Regional Marketing Manager
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
Synaptics is looking for a product marketing person to specifically DDIC and OLED across world wide.
- Marketing expert for LCD and OLED DDIC products that are targeted for display application like smartphone, including understanding the specifications and capabilities of each platform in order to define product specification based on market requirements
- Technical interface between customer and engineering teams to serve as marketing subject matter expert for our products
- Understand market requirement to find new advantage and differentiation for product roadmap and define right products for our portfolio.
- Analyze competitor products and be able to articulate the advantages of the Synaptics solutions
- Define product definition including business plan. Work with customer and engineering team to finalize product specification.
- Create display demo systems for customers
- Work with local marketing teams and Sales team to promote our products and find new business opportunity.
- Participate in customer technical meetings and business meeting.
- Provide support at world-wide based trade shows
- 2 plus years strategic product marketing administration experience in semiconductor or components business.
- Four year university degree in engineering; master’s degree preferred
- Much experience working with smartphone OEM customers or LCM customer.
- Understands DDIC hardware components and display technology is integrated into mobile phones
- Customer focused, self-motivated with a strong desire to win
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills, in both English, Mandarin, Japanese preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time, including internationally
- Experience working for a foreign company is a plus
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top