Manager, Network Operations Center
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
#KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Autonomy – perform day- to-day activities under broad direction, fully accountable for own technical work and/or project/supervisory responsibilities (in forms of objectives).
- Able to Identify, implement, manage and establish own milestones & team objectives, and delegates responsibilities.
- Ensure Self-initiated work environment under variety of work and team development activities.
- Influence – ensure communication & regular interaction that Influences organization, customers, suppliers and peers within industry on the contribution of own specialism.
- Responsible for the work of others and for the allocation of resources, including decision making which impacts on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Complexity – responsible for managing complex technical and professional work activities, manage all expenditure commitments (orders, contracts, budgets) and payments and device and implement application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- Able to Understand the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organizational requirements
- Able to manage and develop all processes and procedures to ensure that the operation is being delivered using industry best practice.
- Business skills – devise, implement and advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make correct choices from alternatives through maximizing utilization, whilst ensuring that resource is not over committed and expectations of customers are met.
- To lead & communicate effectively, formally and informally, with colleagues, subordinates and customers that ensures & provide platform to analyse, diagnose, design, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets.
- Identifying skills gaps and planning training for all team members to ensure that the levels of competence are maintained.
- Proactively managing of Service Levels and KPI’s.
- To Provide ownership of complex Incident and Problem cases
- To ensure prompt and efficient resolution of incidents, meeting SLA requirements.
- Manage and engage with third party suppliers or maintainers as required.
- Monitoring and Management of customer solutions, including Inventory administration and updates.
- To maintain an up to date record of network diagrams, inventory databases and equipment specifications related to the customer’s services, including updates to the knowledge base.
- To Ensure system security by applying industry standard best practice and correct security controls are maintained to meet the requirements of business compliance polices.
- Participate in Project Work as required for Network Services.
- Perform BAU changes for production devices to mitigate known bugs and security vulnerabilities.
- Work with Project Managers and third party suppliers during the approval of handover in to BAU.
- To attend regular knowledge sharing sessions and contribute where applicable.
- To complete defined routines as per the processes & procedures for the Operations team.
#QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Qualifications: Graduate/and/or/MCA/ Bachelor degree
- Experience:10 – 20 Years of relevant experience
- Professional skills: Should have working knowledge of IT Infrastructure stack – Compute, Networking, Storage and Data Center Operations
Back to top