Manager, Analog Design
We are looking for a hands-on, team oriented Analog/MXS design manager with strong analog and mixed-signal design expertise. As a design manager, you will work with our marketing and application team as well as directly with customers in the definition and specification of display driving and/or touch sensing ASICs. You will be responsible for the architecture/floorplan trade off analysis, resource planning, and project schedule planning. You will also work with the silicon validation team and the testing development team to get the ASIC validated and qualified.
Help define and specify new products for the touch and display controller markets
Carrying out detailed analog and mixed-signal circuit analysis using both hand analysis and computer simulation at both the transistor level and the top level
Work closely with the layout team on critical blocks
Drive silicon performance evaluation in the lab and analyze pre-production test data
Successfully bring new products from initial concept through release to production
Schedule tasks and goals to complete designs on time that meet all specifications.
Produce or contribute to product design support materials (datasheet, reference manual, app note, develop configuration tools, etc.)
Travel is required as part of this role.
- Successful candidate should have an excellent knowledge of analog and mixed-signal circuits. The person should be able to demonstrate a track record of initiative and innovation in their previous design experience. Exceptional interpersonal, time management and communication skills are critical for working with various engineering groups. Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, thus be able to manage timely completion of several complex independent tasks. The candidate should have qualifications in the following areas:
- MS in Electrical Engineering with 10 or more years’ experience in designing analog and mixed signal circuits
- Experience in Specification / Architecture / Floorplan development
- Experience in using Cadence IC design environment
- Working knowledge of Verilog, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, and Matlab
- Experience with Analog Mixed-Signal (AMS) tools such as Cadence AMS-Designer and experienced with mixed mode simulation and modeling
- Experience in chip-level integration of LCD drivers
- Experience in oscillators, bandgap reference, charge pumps, LDO, OP AMP, I/O and ESD design
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Touch controller development experience
- AMOLED DDIC development experience
Back to top