- Tokyo, Japan
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee coordination of multiple facilities working with local senior management
- Oversee, direct and supervise a facilities team.
- Assist with the creation of plans and budgets
- Develop procedures to ensure the effective operation of each facility.
- Ensures facilities inspections are conducted and reported, and corrective action is taken as needed.
- Oversee the environmental health and safety procedures of the company.
- Train and/or ensure training of personnel and approves certifications.
- Collect, analyze and report statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives
- Serve as an emergency response team member.
- Manage office move and other small office projects as needed
- Coordinate with the landlord to organize the fire drill
- Manage facility vendors
- Support global travel management
- Manage company badges and local office physical security devices
- Manage employee on-board/off-board facility process
- Support the local office events
Skills and qualifications:
- Four year college/university degree or work experience equivalent
- CFM, FMA industry certifications recommended; other Engineering, Business or technical training or certifications a plus
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in facility management role; 3+ years' experience in supervisory role.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Shubha R.Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top