Lead Consultant- Microsoft
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com .
- Experience in Terminal servers (Admin mode), Windows Clustering.
- Excellent Windows Server (2008, 2012 R2) and Active Directory skills and LINUX Servers
- Basic understanding of SAN's and storage arrays, including EMC and Netapp
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux Operating System Architecture and Windows Internals.
- Working knowledge in Scripting and Automation
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco UCS, HP, DELL & Blade server technologies
- Good VMware/vSphere/vCloud admin skills with experience of vSphere 5.x
- Proven experience of managing faults and working with 3rd party vendors, equipment providers and service providers
- Installation & Configuration of Group Policy creation and AD Structure, Exchange server, Symantec, VMware Servers, LINUX
- Devise security policies for changes in infrastructure
- Perform system performance tuning
- Perform application performance tuning with application team support
- Good communication skills to manage global customer.
- Upgrade systems and associated system tools and apply patches to systems and associated system tools.
- Deploy/upgrade firmware
- General system troubleshooting.
- Experience with service desk tools such as Remedy, Service Now.
- At least 7 to 10 Years of experience in Windows, LINUX and VMware environment
- Ability to work in 24 x7 x 365 environment
- Positive attitude towards change
- Technical minded / innovative
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Aptitude for solving problems
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude
- Ability to drive and execute projects
- Proactive and Engaged
- Willingness to take ownership
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top