LCM Sales Leader
Synaptics is seeking a VP of LCM Sales. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Sales & BD Leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead sustainable, profitable volume growth in the LCM marketspace specifically in China and Taiwan. This position requires a strong team player with the ability to build/maintain strong customer relationships for Touch and Display products, drive a sales process and attract, nurture and maintain high performing sales professionals.
- Acts as a key business interface between regional customer, product marketing and engineering teams to serve as marketing subject matter expert for our products
- Understands LCM Technology roadmap, stack-up, product strategy and trends early in the cycle
- Maintains working relationships with LCM Management (VP and above) and understandings of key decision makers for developing strategy
- Analyzes competitor products and be able to articulate the advantages of the Synaptics solutions
- Participates in Regional OEM and LCM customer technical meetings and represent Marketing Design funnel, design win and OEM product launch joint tracking with sales
- Defines and implements annual sales strategy that is aligned with corporate goals and target market/account objectives
- Sets strategy for customer base and develop detailed account penetration and selling strategies
- Provides best-in-class Sales and FAE coverage to our customer base and in support of non-local OEM customer engagements
- Builds and manage professional, high quality and effective key customer relationships. Actively develops new business opportunities
- Sets strategy for local Sales and FAE team and align organization structure and key roles; attract, lead, develop and manage a local top talent Sales & FAE team for business success
- Orchestrates and coordinates the efforts with diverse functional teams, headquarters, and an engineering team in resolving technical and/or related issues
- Participates in Quarterly/regular meetings with upper management for business and country updates
- Acts as a sounding board to communicate and reflect local market intelligence and business status to Headquarter and Business Unit leaders.
- Coordinates and works across regions to build successful strategies for key OEM's and maximize business outcomes for Synaptics.
- Possess a 10 -15 years' industry experience with a minimum of 8 – 10 years' experience in sales and marketing roles Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related field; Master's degree preferred
- Possess a demonstrated track record of establishing strong working relationships with LCM/Display Manufacturers in China and Taiwan
- Understands both hardware components and software that is integrated into mobile phones
- Customer focused, self-motivated with a strong desire to win
- Able to effectively manage and develop a high performing sales team.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills, in both English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture; attitude of complete ownership
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Experience working for a foreign company is a plus
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and problem-solve issues with minimal guidance.
- Able to travel within China/Taiwan and Internationally, as needed
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic agility
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong program/project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Customer focus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Analytical, critical, and conceptual thinking skills
- Synaptics is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top