Layout Design Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics’ broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company’s rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
- Design environment setup and support for analog/custom design, including library/PDK preparation, LVS/DRC command file maintenance, EDA software installation, testing and problem solving
- Analysis power integrity with Apache/Totem
- Establish/maintain version control system/software
- Setup design automation with C-shell, Skill, Perl
- Operate as part of worldwide team to develop and maintain design methodology
- 3+ years of experience in design flow development or EDA
- Knowledgeable in major custom design EDA tools
- Experience in APR IC-Compiler is a plus.
- Experience in supporting Version Control Software is a plus.
- The candidate must have strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top