IoT Sales Manager
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. For it's new IoT division (after acquisition of Conexant and Marvell MultiMedia division) that has a leading position on Far Field Voice, Set Top Box SoCs and Personal Audio solutions, we are searching a Sales manager position for Central and East of Europe.
Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities
(NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
Please note: Candidates will be considered if they are living in or able to relocate to one of the following; Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
- Responsible for increasing sales of Synaptics products to Service Providers, Target Customers and IoT customers and their ecosystems in Central & East of EU.
- Calls directly on target customers to understand customer applications and match Synaptics solutions.
- Forms relationships and drives Synaptics technology adoption and specification at the C Level of Target Customers.
- Works with sales representative firms on target customers and other regional customers to achieve sales and design win goals.
- Sales representative activities include training, target account penetration plans, customer calls, and other co-sales efforts to achieve goals.
- Develops plans, budgets, and reports for his/her area, and works with key accounts to achieve design wins and product sales for specific product lines.
- Provides Target Customer penetration plans and works with Sales and Marketing to execute plan close major design win opportunities.
- Drives Synaptics Marketing, Engineering, and Executives to develop solutions matching application base.
- Reports to Director, EMEA IoT Sales and Business Development.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience, 3 years technical sales or sales management experience.
- Existing C level relationships with Service Providers in the region.
- Knowledgeable on Set Top Box SoC, audio (Far Field Voice and Headset) and video products and how they would be used within customer applications.
- Able to aggressively attack customer base to form relationships, understand customer goals, and formulate strategies to sell directly to customers.
- Having experience in Semiconductor industry.
- Understands own product portfolio extremely well and how to win relative to the competition, able to teach others the same skill.
- Knowledgeable of customer needs, and able to communicate how customers would use products in their systems.
- Strong verbal and written skills, strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills for large or small groups.
- Comfortable working alone, starting from scratch with small customer base to develop business. Home based position
- Fluent in German, English (Russian appreciated)
- Able to work closely with FAE and sales representative firm resources to drive strategy within region.
- Willing to travel overseas trip if needed
Back to top