Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
As a CAD Intern, your main focus will be on supporting analog mixed-signal simulation tools and environments. You will work with Synaptics CAD team and EDA tool vendors to develop design flows, methodologies and evaluate EDA tools.
In this role, youwill have a chance to learn Synaptics Design Environment, EDA tools and apply your knowledge to
- Provide day-to-day support to Analog Mixed Signal Design teams
- Evaluate, validate and introduce new AMS design/layout tools.
- Train users in adapting to new tools and simulation environments.
- Develop scripts to automate various CAD flows
- Work with EDA vendors to fix bugs, evaluate and enhance EDA tools
- M.Tech in VLSI with major focus on Analog Mixed-Signal Circuit Design and Semiconductor Fabrication
- Experience in using Analog and Mixed-Signal Simulators from at least one of the three major vendors - Cadence, Synopsys or Mentor.
- Working knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso platform
- Working Knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Experience in scripting languages - Perl, C-Shell
Synaptics is equal opportunity employer.
Back to top