IC Layout Engineer
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
As an IC Layout Engineer, you will be responsible to perform IC mask layout design and physical verification on analog mixed signal, IO and ESD designs. You will be responsible for independently planning and executing the layout, lvs/drc/antenna checks on complex analog mixed-signal integrated circuits. You will work very closely with circuit designers and CAD engineers to perform custom mixed-signal blocks layout. Adherence and maintenance of already established companywide layout design & CAD methodologies and process flows.
- Provide IC Layout Design support by performing floor planning, routing and physical verification of block levels and full chip level layout designs.
- Perform layout verification with LVS/DRC/Antenna support, quality check and documentation.
- Work closely with Synaptics global design teams in US, Japan, Taiwan and China.
- 1+ years of industry experience in analog mixed-signal IC layout design and verification.
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso-XL, Mentor Graphic Calibre and Linux Operating System.
- Experience in DRC, LVS, ERC, antenna and post layout extraction.
- Must have good understanding of analog layout techniques (Device matching, shielding, etc.) and CMOS/FinFET fabrication process.
- Must have good verbal and written commmunication skills and experienced in creating documents using Microsoft Office.
- C-Shell and Skill language scripting skills are a plus
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top