HR Generalist (Contractor)
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com
Reporting to Taiwan HR Lead, the Human Resources Generalist will play a significant role in supporting HR initiatives including employee relations, process and policy development. This role will include a multitude of activities including but not limited to the following:
- Work in partnership with the business to identify, develop and implement Talent management initiatives.
- Plan and conduct new hire integration and orientation program.
- Support Employee Relations issues, provide consultancy and advisory service to line managers on HR related matters.
- Assist on the planning & implementation of company event, employee relation activities and Health & Wellness initiatives.
- Assist on organization planning and development activities.
- Implement regional HR programs and projects and communicate with local employees.
- Formulate, review and support HR policies and procedure as well as HR process improvement to enhance operation efficiency.
- Degree holder in HR Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years generalist experience preferably gained from Hi-Tech and multinational organization.
- MNC work experience will be preferred.
- Strong sense of accountability, detailed minded, process oriented and willing to work under pressure in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Strong people interface skills with the mindset of positive, proactive, flexible and resilient, energetic to influence people.
- Well versed in Taiwan employment related ordinance.
- Good communication skill, with good command of written & spoken English capability.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top