HR Benefits/Shared Services Rep
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Work with the Director, Total Rewards
- Deliver high level customer service to employees, colleagues and external vendors/partners by providing timely and accurate responses to requests and inquiries.
- Support the planning and administration of the U.S. annual benefit open enrollment process.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process including New Hire Orientation.
- Perform leave of absence administration by working closely with the company's outside leave of absence vendor.
- Manage the Benefits HR Portal to ensure up-to-date programs and policies, events and other miscellaneous information need.
- Coordinate and support all benefit events, programs and wellness initiatives.
- Manage and lead quarterly biometric screening and other wellness events
- Work with Finance to reconcile and process vendor invoices.
- Participate in any systems related implementations or enhancements that affect benefits systems or Oracle, including user acceptance testing.
- Send benefit notices to plan members.
- Review legislative updates and identify policy impact.
- Complete benefit surveys.
- Perform other special projects or duties as assign
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience specific to wellness programs and benefits administration
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top